The Mumble team has released version 1.2.11 of the Mumble VoIP application. Version 1.2.11 is a bugfix and security release in the stable 1.2-series of Mumble.
For our binary releases, this release updates OpenSSL to 1.0.1q. Please see OpenSSL’s security advisory on the 1.0.1q release for more information: https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv/20151203.txt
Furthermore, we have also updated various other libraries in our binary releases to patch security vulnerabilities in those. For more information, we recommend you check out the mumble-releng repository on GitHub.
Bug fixes in this release include:
- Fixed a bug where Mumble global shortcuts on X11 would not release properly when Chrome/Chromium was the frontmost application.
- Improved the help text for allowing keyboard keys to be used for global shortcuts on OS X Mavericks and above.
- Fixed a bug where clients would automatically reconnect after being kicked.
- Inserting an image in the chat should now always cause Mumble to scroll correctly to the bottom of the log.
- Opening mumble:// URLs should now correctly allow people to change channels if a URL is opened while Mumble is running.
- Fixed an issue where the “shortcut/linux/evdev/enable” config option was not saved correctly, and overwritten when closing Mumble.
For a full changelog, please see the diff between 1.2.10 and 1.2.11 on GitHub.
We recommend all users upgrade immediately.
You can download this release on GitHub. Enjoy!
The Mumble team